Apparently, during her just a few years in-country, Sparkle somehow managed to accumulate a net worth of around five million fedbux. Methinks the lady might be a wholly owned subsidiary of keezer-pretend-xionists?
Well, I think you're absolutely correct about her being bought and paid for if she has that kind of cash flow in such a short time but ... I have no idea who "keezer-pretend-xionists" are.
Google AI gives gibberish when you ask if she is a U.S. citizen.
ReplyDeleteI would imagine. Must have been programmed by Kamala.
DeleteShe naturalized in 2012. Should be stripped and.deported to El Salvador CECOT prison. Jus sayin!
ReplyDeleteTom762
Agree 100%.
DeleteApparently, during her just a few years in-country, Sparkle somehow managed to accumulate a net worth of around five million fedbux.
ReplyDeleteMethinks the lady might be a wholly owned subsidiary of keezer-pretend-xionists?
Well, I think you're absolutely correct about her being bought and paid for if she has that kind of cash flow in such a short time but ... I have no idea who "keezer-pretend-xionists" are.
Delete