The news feed from Associated Press in Venezuela shows catastrophic damage in the aftermath of a pair of earthquakes that have devastated the Northern section of the country. Acting President Delcy RodrÃguez said at least 164 were dead and 971 injured; however, the death toll is climbing rapidly.
Welcome back! Don
ReplyDeleteThank you, Don.
DeleteI am very glad to see your return. Your influence is greater than you know.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Samuel. I appreciate the comment and the spirit of the comment.
DeleteI am glad that you are back. As the song goes, "you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone.
ReplyDeleteHere's wishing you the best of luck, when it comes to getting yourself back up and running on a nice easy pace.
Hopefully this hiccup will show you just how important you have become. And how many people who's life you have touched. I hope that I speak for most when I say I understand if you ease back into the swing of things. Your commitment here has been proven, you don't have to kill yourself to show how important you are to your fans. No doubt it's apparent from the many devoted fans who have written to you, in this situation of course.
Thank you, Anon 11:33. I don't know about all the praise. I just want to share what I can to let people know they are not alone. There are many patriots out there who do worlds beyond what I do and I just want to do what little I can to put out the conservative message.
DeleteYour comment is humbling.
Welcome back!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Unferth.
DeleteMiguel, formerly of Gun Free Zone, posted this. Lots of shenanigans in Venezuela now.
ReplyDeletehttps://miguelgg.substack.com/p/scum-always-rises-to-the-top?publication_id=2750043&post_id=203656463&isFreemail=true&r=245c3m&triedRedirect=true&utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email
Tom762