1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1 “Twister Special”
One of only 96 manufactured. One of only 48 w/Super Cobra Jet big block V8
Very nice car. I might be a little nervous driving it due to value.
Agreed. I would trailer it to car shows and drive it around the parking area and maybe drive it in the local parades. And once a year or so ... take it out on SR-49 and show everybody what classic muscle car stories are made about.
WNBA star DiJonai Carrington is denying that her flagrant foul on Indiana Fever guard Sophie Cunningham was intentional, a claim that would ...
Very nice car. I might be a little nervous driving it due to value.
ReplyDeleteAgreed. I would trailer it to car shows and drive it around the parking area and maybe drive it in the local parades. And once a year or so ... take it out on SR-49 and show everybody what classic muscle car stories are made about.
Delete