Friday, June 26, 2026

John Bolton Guilty

 Now let's see if he does any time ... did he get one of those Auto-Pardons?

https://x.com/nicksortor/status/2070526721925714096

8 comments:

  1. Don't forget to pick up the soap, Johnny!

    Tom762

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, Bolton will spend what time he gets in a swanky Federal Pen where he will barely know he's doing time if these things turn out like they usually do.

      Delete
  2. A boy can dream...

    Tom762

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, believe me Tom. I hope he gets hard time in a hard prison but you and me both know how these things have been turning out for people who hate Trump.

      Delete
  3. Does English Leather after shave company, still make soap-on-a-rope?
    Perhaps, his wife can get him that for a going away gift.
    Bear in Indy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm wondering how many people he's going to rat out between now and October.
    Or if he's going to commit "suicide" in his cell...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Serious considerations for someone in his shoes.
      I hope he sings Iike a bird. But if he does he needs to bribe the guard watching the cameras and he needs somebody to put an air tag on Hillary.

      Delete

DiJonai Carrington Says “I Dindu Nuffin … And I’ll Do It Again

WNBA star DiJonai Carrington is denying that her flagrant foul on Indiana Fever guard Sophie Cunningham was intentional, a claim that would ...