Friday, July 3, 2026

Another Damn Doctor Appointment

It's not the doctor I hate, it's the system and the insurance companies. And I guess, anymore, it's the effort and struggle to get out of the house and make it to and in the office and then there's the travel time. If I didn't have my absolutely sweetheart of a wife, I'd probably just say f**k it.

Anyway ... I'll be back later.

4 comments:

  1. That's probably why married men live longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about married men, but I surely don't have the drama ruling my life... I pray your appointment goes well, you are healthy and become better looking when you leave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can surely say that my life is better with THIS woman in it. Some of the others, no.
      The appointment went well. Thyroid which I take meds for is looking good. Everything else was well within parameters.
      The breathing issue is my biggest health issue. I have supposed to be taking regular breathing treatments with a nebulizer but the medication was over $1,000 for a month so I have been skipping it. But it looks like I will be able to get the meds through the Cuban website for $20 a month. So she put in the prescription and we'll see what happens.
      And good looks is something my wife has just come to the conclusion that it's not gonna happen. I'm as pretty now as I'm gonna get.

      Delete

Jimmy Failla

He has some weird eye and hand movements that distract me but he does a good job of satirizing the Democrats.  He's a good guy with a un...