Sorry, never saw it. This may make me a hated man, but I've NEVER been a fan of Stallone. Not hating on him at all, just never liked his acting. I think the only movie of his that I thought had any value was "First Blood." I think the SUPER DUPER ASS KICKERS like Stallone, Norris, and all the ULTIMATE kung-fooers are VERY, VERY overrated and noxious. That is not a very popular opinion, I understand. So, in closing, I have no idea what the connection to Taco Bell would be.
If you've ever seen Demolition Man, you got to be wondering How did Taco Bell ever win the franchise wars?
ReplyDelete-lg
Sorry, never saw it.
DeleteThis may make me a hated man, but I've NEVER been a fan of Stallone. Not hating on him at all, just never liked his acting. I think the only movie of his that I thought had any value was "First Blood."
I think the SUPER DUPER ASS KICKERS like Stallone, Norris, and all the ULTIMATE kung-fooers are VERY, VERY overrated and noxious. That is not a very popular opinion, I understand.
So, in closing, I have no idea what the connection to Taco Bell would be.