Wiring was never my craft when working on cars. I would usually get someone else to do most of that for me back in the day when we could work on our cars.
Look at the size of that brake pedal! It would take two feet to press hard enough to stop that tank iffn' you got it to 130mph or so and had to stop. Nice car but it would get worse mileage than my 1 ton pick up...
Wow, didn't notice that. Yeah, it was a lot of car. The first CAR I owned was a Mercury Grand Marquis and it took a good stretch of highway to stop it too. And it was a good thing it had a large gas tank.
Excuse me while I drool.
ReplyDelete🇺🇸Happy 250🇺🇸
-lg
Happy Independence Day/250 to you also.
DeleteThe battery wiring needs some work, no support & the wrong color. I work on stuff like that everyday & it drives me nuts what people do.
ReplyDeleteWiring was never my craft when working on cars. I would usually get someone else to do most of that for me back in the day when we could work on our cars.
DeleteLook at the size of that brake pedal! It would take two feet to press hard enough to stop that tank iffn' you got it to 130mph or so and had to stop. Nice car but it would get worse mileage than my 1 ton pick up...
ReplyDeleteWow, didn't notice that. Yeah, it was a lot of car.
DeleteThe first CAR I owned was a Mercury Grand Marquis and it took a good stretch of highway to stop it too. And it was a good thing it had a large gas tank.