Friday, July 24, 2026

Friday Rides

1963 Chevrolet K20 Stepside 4X4 3/4T





5 comments:

  1. Surprised it lasted that long in Michigans weather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kinda surprised me when I saw the MI tag on it too. Probably went through an intense restoration or spent a lot of time in a building.

      Delete
  2. My grandparents had a 1965 Chebby, with a 4 bolt 327 in it. They named her "Baby Truck" and I saw it going down the road years after Granma sold it. I chased her down but never caught up. First truck I ever drove. I still think about Baby!

    Tom762

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I just realized, when I.drove BT, for my first time, she was only about 15 years old. I know drive my Dad's 2001 Chebby. It is 25 years old.

      Now I feel old!

      Tom762

      Delete
    2. Tom, just substitute 'seasoned' for 'old.' My wife is very proud of her seasoned cast iron frying pan. I always remind her that I'm just like that frying pan ... seasoned.

      Delete

Political Meme/Cartoons - 9.7.2026