Sunday, July 12, 2026

GIF Dump











THE END

4 comments:

  1. Wow. I've never seen a semi give birth before!
    -lg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Top GIF - been there and almost done that. That final checker shoulda been a little further away. I worked the flight decks (V-4 Div, Air Dept.) of USS Enterprise (CVN-65), USS Eisenhower (CVN-69) and USS Nimitz (CVN-68). You are ALWAYS gonna get hit with some jet blast and it can get a little warm. Just a little. Nothing like hot pumping (fueling) a KA-6D tanker on Cat 4 and an F-14 launches in after burner on Cat 3. Just another day on the Eisenhower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your service.
      Never been around any kind of a flight line on a ship. I've been around a lot of helicopters during exercises and around C-130's and other aircraft during jumps. I would think it would be a mad house during carrier launches. Better have your head on a swivel and know your job, I would imagine.

      Delete

Georgia Was The Only Redeeming Thing About The Football Weekend

FSU and UF just played inexcusably shitty football. Both got beat by teams they should have made short work of. Georgia fought like dogs to ...