Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9/11 And My New Informed Opinion On 'Jumpers'
(One of the most devastating things I remember from 9/11 was when I saw the first body fall from the smoke and fire to their deaths. It abso...
-
My breathing, these last few days has taken what I hope is just a temporary turn for the worse and I find myself struggling to concentrate a...
'We will steal...er...take tens of millions from you so you can save a thousand bucks.'
ReplyDeleteThis is basically the Stalin and the chicken story.
-lg
Yes sir.
DeleteEVERYTHING the Democrats/socialists/communists do is some kind of a scam or a way to destroy another sector of the American economy. That is the goal.
You seem VERY concerned with the politics of the mayor of a city you have never/will never visit. Maybe you should relax a bit.
ReplyDeleteIt is not your problem, not your taxes. If it fails New Yorkers will pay the price of their vote and if it succeeds New Yorkers will reap the benefits.
I don't ever see New Yorkers complaining about the politics of the mayor of AssCrack Florida.
I am very concerned about any city I see that is getting overtaken with socialist/communist policies.
DeleteYou seem very concerned about articles I post on my blog that has no connection to you or your asinine and shit-headed ideas. Maybe YOU should relax, bitch.
And I don't GAF about what New Yorkians think about my beloved AssCrack Florida as long as they don't move here..
So ... back atcha ... stupid mfer.
Maybe you are right. It just has not been tried by the "smart" people, such as yourself. We are awfully glad you came by to take a swipe at the host, without the benefit of identifying yourself, and making sure we all.know that you are the true progressive thinker amongst us! That really shows just how benevolent you really are.
DeleteBless your heart!
Tom762
Tom, I will never understand some of these blue-hairs.
DeleteThat asswipe didn't have enough anti-American activist issues to cry about so he came here to fight for communism ... what a douche.
Commies gonna commie, brother man!
DeleteTom762