I really can't beleive we are headed to the things I used to have to do living in the Middle East years ago - soaking fresh produce in a mild bleach solution to make it "safe". Third world nonsense.
It's the chinese. A bunch of them were arrested in Texas prior to the screw worm outbreak. A couple was caught in Michigan trying to smuggle a crop killing fungus, so I'm sure this is another attack to destroy our food industry. -lg
I'm not gonna deny that and I'm not gonna say it isn't serious BUT it is relevant to point out that this 'outbreak' isn't any worse than the one last year. I think that the media seems to freak on something new from time to time and it becomes an 'epidemic'.
I really can't beleive we are headed to the things I used to have to do living in the Middle East years ago - soaking fresh produce in a mild bleach solution to make it "safe". Third world nonsense.
ReplyDeleteWe aren't doing anything out of the usual. We buy 99% of our produce from local farmers markets and no problems.
DeleteProbably 99.999999 % of the American population has never contracted the latest doom porn disease either.
ReplyDeleteIt's the chinese. A bunch of them were arrested in Texas prior to the screw worm outbreak. A couple was caught in Michigan trying to smuggle a crop killing fungus, so I'm sure this is another attack to destroy our food industry.
ReplyDelete-lg
I'm not gonna deny that and I'm not gonna say it isn't serious BUT it is relevant to point out that this 'outbreak' isn't any worse than the one last year. I think that the media seems to freak on something new from time to time and it becomes an 'epidemic'.
Delete