Good afternoon, Marcus. (Your comment just appeared. I need to check on the comments more often. Sorry about that.) That hadn't occurred to me, but he did have a change in the pitch of his voice didn't he ....
Yeah, I never took any college classes but 'back in the day' I used to attend summer break in Florida often enough. I'm happy, none of my experiences ended up with the cops having to intervene like they do today, but we did have fun. And the sights on most Florida beaches during the summer ...
I'd say it's why he speaks soprano.... heh! Either way, excellent view!
ReplyDeleteGood morning, Karl!
Marcus Z
Good afternoon, Marcus. (Your comment just appeared. I need to check on the comments more often. Sorry about that.)
DeleteThat hadn't occurred to me, but he did have a change in the pitch of his voice didn't he ....
So close yet so far. I live near a college and experience it every summer. Yet today's college education I'm glad I'm so far.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I never took any college classes but 'back in the day' I used to attend summer break in Florida often enough.
DeleteI'm happy, none of my experiences ended up with the cops having to intervene like they do today, but we did have fun.
And the sights on most Florida beaches during the summer ...