Wednesday, July 8, 2026

Iran Tries Flinging Poo … But Their Poo Is Diarrhetic

Iran’s parliament speaker and top negotiator with the US, Mohammad Bagher Ghalibaf, just responded to the US retaliatory attacks with an absurd statement:



The reinstatement of oil sanctions and attacks on southern Iran were because the IRGC attacked three ships in the last 24 hours. This is why the terrorist regime needs to be destroyed. They are completely unreasonable, because they are lying Islamic terrorists.


https://therightscoop.com/breaking-irans-top-negotiator-responds-to-us-attack-and-its-absurd/


5 comments:

  1. As long as the fanatical mullahs are alive and in control they are winning as far as they and the rest of the Islamic cesspool believe. And in reality they arel. In order for the US to win we have to exterminate them. Anything less is a loss on our part. That's the way the Muslim world views the situation...and much of the rest of the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "And in reality they arel"
      That is an asinine comment, Dan
      They are a barbaric fanatical cult whose very existence is worshipping a pedophile and they are getting killed everyday by the U.S. and Israel. As long as they aren't all dead, and we can never kill all of them because they will hide in caves, they will scream that they are winning, but IN REALITY they have lost countess leaders, soldiers and operatives. That isn't winning.
      And I do not believe that most of the world views it as you do.
      I do believe that we will have to wipe the Earth of them to stop their hate of all infidels ... and according to what I believe the Holy Bible says, they will be around in the end of this time.

      Delete
    2. And I do not believe that most of the world views it as you do.

      Let me clarify that to you: The rest of the world does think Iran is winning. End of story.

      Delete
    3. And your arrogant ass thinks that because you deem it so, it is ... hahahahsnicker.
      Let me clarify this for you. I don't give a shit what you think. And neither does "the rest of the world" who you do not have the authority to speak for. End of story.

      Delete
  2. They are "12'ers". They will NEVER just go away. They must be destroyed, completely..

    ReplyDelete

Indycar Freedom 250 Grand Prix

Pre-race coverage begins at 11:30 AM. ET, Aug. 23rd, on FOX, with the race slated to begin at 1 PM ET. I’m not an IndyCar fan but I do catch...