POTUS needs to shed the gloves. It is now time fkr decisive action. There needs to be airdrop of weapons to the citizens so they can clean up the leftovers. A million Kalashnikovs would be cheaper than anything else we have done so far. It is either that, or make the fjcking place an ashtray. Thier choice.
I am seriously hoping that the administration can find a plan to send weapons in for the 'Persian' people so they can help to re-establish the peoples control over their government. What scares me is what happened last time and the Kurds, I think is who they found responsible, were able to intercept the weapons, so all we did was to arm the enemy of the people.
POTUS needs to shed the gloves. It is now time fkr decisive action. There needs to be airdrop of weapons to the citizens so they can clean up the leftovers. A million Kalashnikovs would be cheaper than anything else we have done so far. It is either that, or make the fjcking place an ashtray. Thier choice.
ReplyDeleteTom762
I am seriously hoping that the administration can find a plan to send weapons in for the 'Persian' people so they can help to re-establish the peoples control over their government. What scares me is what happened last time and the Kurds, I think is who they found responsible, were able to intercept the weapons, so all we did was to arm the enemy of the people.
Delete