Sunday, July 26, 2026

Jennifer Sey Is The Founder & CEO Of XX-XY Athletics

She is a huge advocate of women only in women's sports. She has taken it on herself to also advocate for Sophie Cunningham, who has also decided to stand up for women's rights and to teach young women and girls that they shouldn't have to share restrooms, dressing areas and their sports programs with mentally challenged and perverted men. 

I said what I said.

Sophie Cunningham Is The New Poster Girl For Unapologetic Femininity

Indiana Fever guard Sophie Cunningham, who has become a sensation since her pointing incident on the court went viral, was asked by an ESPN journalist how people related to her. 

This was Cunningham's response.

"People love me or they really frickin' hate me," she says.

"I just don't care."

Some may see this response as arrogant, but what it reflects is authenticity. Cunningham is unapologetically herself, and this is exactly what the world, and especially young girls, need.

Which is probably why her other response about whether biological men should be allowed to play in women's sports also turned heads.

She'll weigh in on how to "protect women's sports," she says, because she's in that world and feels qualified to speak to that world. "I got a lot of negative feedback about me hating trans. And I'm like, 'I never once said that,'" she says. "I think that I am here to extend love. But I also think with that love is truth, being honest. And I want to protect young girls in a locker room, or young girls in sport who shouldn't have to go against biological men."

As our editor Bob Hoge reported, the leftist outrage was dialed to 11:

Leftists are so polite and logical, aren’t they? But guess what — Sophie Cunningham does not care. She had a simple response to the eternally woke media who tried to shame her for her stance: “I said what I said.” 

Brutal, but authentic, and frankly, integrous. 

XX-XY Athletics is the only sports brand which has stood for women's sports and women's spaces, against the transgender onslaught. Founder and CEO Jennifer Sey reminded everyone now jumping on the Cunningham train about this fact. Sey is also trying to recruit Cunningham to come on board with XX-XY for her next athletic partnership, and even did a sample mock up of gear featuring Cunningham's famous Point.

https://x.com/JenniferSey/status/2080982413849563336



1 comment:

  1. Bravo for XX-XY Athletics it's about time. Bravo to you Karl for posting this.

    ReplyDelete

Jennifer Sey Is The Founder & CEO Of XX-XY Athletics

She is a huge advocate of women only in women's sports. She has taken it on herself to also advocate for Sophie Cunningham, who has also...