Until today, even as a child, I have never wanted to tear the wings off of a butterfly ... but now ...
ERMMmmm, what.........Oh, yeah! Good morning, Karl! I kinda got sidetracked..... Yes.
Good morning, Marcus. Lost track for a minute there, did ya.
I'd just hurt myself. Best just look .
I'm in the same shape, Birdchaser. But I can look real long.
Nice. On a side note, the blog was blocked using Starlink on a United flight today. Hmmm
Hmmm. United Airlines recently offered free ticket changes for passengers who wanted to avoid landing at Trump International Airport. I think posted something about that in a Political Social Media post. Maybe they read the blog and were upset. LOL.
And it wasn't the criminal invader, child rapist, Laotian, Tue Lue Vang's worst days either. He had been sexually abusing his vict...
ERMMmmm, what.........
ReplyDeleteOh, yeah! Good morning, Karl! I kinda got sidetracked.....
Yes.
Good morning, Marcus.
DeleteLost track for a minute there, did ya.
I'd just hurt myself. Best just look .
ReplyDeleteI'm in the same shape, Birdchaser. But I can look real long.
DeleteNice. On a side note, the blog was blocked using Starlink on a United flight today. Hmmm
ReplyDeleteHmmm. United Airlines recently offered free ticket changes for passengers who wanted to avoid landing at Trump International Airport. I think posted something about that in a Political Social Media post. Maybe they read the blog and were upset. LOL.
Delete