Good morning, Marcus. Tarring and feathering seems way too mellow for this traitor. I really prefer hanging for this type of crime. I want him to face the fear as he walks up on the gallows. I want him to be looking into the faces of people who are screaming at him for killing their families and endangering the youth of this country. I want him to lose control of his bladder as the rope scratches his face as it is lowered onto his neck and the feel of it being tightened just enough to feel it. I want him to tremble as he waits for the sound of ...
Tar.
ReplyDeleteFeather.
Tar.
Apply frequently.....
Good morning, Karl!
Good morning, Marcus. Tarring and feathering seems way too mellow for this traitor.
DeleteI really prefer hanging for this type of crime.
I want him to face the fear as he walks up on the gallows.
I want him to be looking into the faces of people who are screaming at him for killing their families and endangering the youth of this country.
I want him to lose control of his bladder as the rope scratches his face as it is lowered onto his neck and the feel of it being tightened just enough to feel it.
I want him to tremble as he waits for the sound of ...
Oh, I AGREE on Falsi.... or Short stake, drawn and quartered, 50 volt applied to various parts.....
DeleteTar/Feather was for the judges.........
Okay, that'll work.
DeleteLet him do the rope dance until the piss drizzles down his legs. My aunt and uncle didn’t have a proper funeral because of his lies.
ReplyDeleteMy sincere condolences, turnkey. I truly feel for those who suffered through unbearable situations like this because of that rat bastard.
Delete