Remind me again how Americans rejected Jim Crow that you so eloquently mentioned in your post about the Smithsonian? Seem like you still have quite a bit of Jim Crow rejecting left to do yourself.
Americans did reject Jim Crow laws ... or more correctly, REPUBLICANS rejected Jim Crow. I didn't write the article though ... dumbass. There is a large banner at the bottom of the article that has the author's name ... dumbass. And you don't have the status to come here and request any kind of reason from me for anything, you sniveling liberal piece of shit. To be completely honest, I do have quite a a huge case of "Ghetto Fatigue".
Jim Crow laws were part of the reconstruction. The Democrats wrote them up, not anyone here at VH, nor anyone alive today. Starting shit with the host only shows what an ass you are, and what an asshole I can be if you keep it up! STFU and go bitch at your boyfriend about your trauma that Trump inflicted on you/they/them!
Remind me again how Americans rejected Jim Crow that you so eloquently mentioned in your post about the Smithsonian?
ReplyDeleteSeem like you still have quite a bit of Jim Crow rejecting left to do yourself.
Americans did reject Jim Crow laws ... or more correctly, REPUBLICANS rejected Jim Crow.
DeleteI didn't write the article though ... dumbass. There is a large banner at the bottom of the article that has the author's name ... dumbass.
And you don't have the status to come here and request any kind of reason from me for anything, you sniveling liberal piece of shit.
To be completely honest, I do have quite a a huge case of "Ghetto Fatigue".
Anon @12:35
ReplyDeleteJim Crow laws were part of the reconstruction. The Democrats wrote them up, not anyone here at VH, nor anyone alive today. Starting shit with the host only shows what an ass you are, and what an asshole I can be if you keep it up! STFU and go bitch at your boyfriend about your trauma that Trump inflicted on you/they/them!
Think seppuku, anon!
Tom762
I seem to have been the target of a few pustules of stupidity here recently, Tom. They think I give a shit about their worthless opinions.
Delete