No, I don't need a safe space. My problem is I have a severe allergic reaction to retards. I've let people say things here that I didn't agree with but you have to agree to get treatment for your Anal-Cranial Inversion - HUA (Head Up Ass) Syndrome first. When you come here, be prepared to show the paperwork from your doctor saying you can safely make comments without spitting verbal shit on the floor. I get tired of mopping every time you retards come here. I'll let you make your own decision about whether we're winning or not. I'm not going to waste time explaining what winning means. I've already explained it to your mother.
I am so sorry that you have to put up with the trolls Karl. But damn son! You do some of the best troll smack downs ever! They say never go full retard. But retards are gonna be retards.
Thank you, I appreciate it, Sandy. I hate the trolls too but I guess if I want people to be able to come here and comment without signing up for google, I'm just going to have to deal with retards. Sometimes I engage, sometimes I just hit the delete button. Depends on my mood and how stupid the comment is. Sometimes the comments are so damn stupid, I have to delete them because I can't figure out WTF they were trying to say and I never took "Languages - Retard 101".
Awwww you need your safe space?
ReplyDeleteYou don't like mean people letting the truth getting into your hermetically sealed echo chamber?
So... You tell me, are we winning?
No, I don't need a safe space. My problem is I have a severe allergic reaction to retards.
DeleteI've let people say things here that I didn't agree with but you have to agree to get treatment for your Anal-Cranial Inversion - HUA (Head Up Ass) Syndrome first. When you come here, be prepared to show the paperwork from your doctor saying you can safely make comments without spitting verbal shit on the floor. I get tired of mopping every time you retards come here.
I'll let you make your own decision about whether we're winning or not. I'm not going to waste time explaining what winning means. I've already explained it to your mother.
I am so sorry that you have to put up with the trolls Karl. But damn son! You do some of the best troll smack downs ever! They say never go full retard. But retards are gonna be retards.
DeleteSandy
Thank you, I appreciate it, Sandy.
DeleteI hate the trolls too but I guess if I want people to be able to come here and comment without signing up for google, I'm just going to have to deal with retards.
Sometimes I engage, sometimes I just hit the delete button.
Depends on my mood and how stupid the comment is. Sometimes the comments are so damn stupid, I have to delete them because I can't figure out WTF they were trying to say and I never took "Languages - Retard 101".
And right after that is he gonna crank up operation warp speed II?
ReplyDeleteI hope so. I'm so tired of this ... fight ... stop .... fight ... stop ... fight ...
Delete