Monday, July 13, 2026

Sophie Cunningham ... UFC Ring Girl

 

https://x.com/PapiTrumpo/status/2076334087090958538

11 comments:

  1. Give me a step ladder, I'll do her !

    ReplyDelete
  2. She can point at me anytime, exclaiming, I want what you have and I want it NOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's a hell of an athlete Cederq. Is your old wore out ass gonna be able to handle that?

      Delete
    2. I will gladly and happily die with a shit eating grin on my face...

      Delete
    3. As good a way to clock out, or better, than most.

      Delete
  3. Typical CRAP can’t even open The video without logging into X clean up your links makes your blog look stupid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fuck you whiny bitch. Find another blog, your tears don't mean shit here.

      Delete
    2. Nony 6:01: X has been changing it's format. You used to be able to just click the links, then you had to change from mobile to desktop. Now you damn near have to have an x account to watch a video.
      Blame Musk if you want, but that's the way it goes, so lighten up.
      -lg

      Delete
    3. I guess I never saw it as a problem, but I guess it might be. I started a X account a long time ago. I've only posted maybe 4 or 5 times but I go check a lot of accounts every day or so.
      But I appreciate the explanation, lg, because, like I said, I never knew it was an issue.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. For real?! I'll have to go check it out. Thanks Bear Claw.

      Delete