Monday, July 6, 2026

USA Soccer - World Cup

I've never been a soccer fan and I think the only reason I've half-assed followed it this year is because it has been so intertwined with the 250th anniversary celebrations and all the soccer fans from other countries falling in love with America. 



Playing the Trump card.


Playing the Reverse card.

6 comments:

  1. Long time soccer fan here.
    If you know anything about soccer you know that the red card was earned.

    The worse part is not the red card, The worse part is the president getting involved in something he shouldn't be to put his thumb on the scale of a sports competition and the weak ass bitch at FIFA saying yes sir.

    What is the point in playing these games if the president can just change the outcome when he doesn't like it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a long time soccer fan and even I could tell that he did nothing to earn that red card. And my opinion is backed up by the millions of real soccer fans who agree with my assessment.
      I do agree that the president shouldn't have been involved but he, like the millions of real soccer fans who agree with me, knew that the call was a bad one.
      There are other places where you can go cry about it and you'll get some sympathy.

      Delete
  2. Welp, we.dont play much soccer in this country as adults. That is because we have hockey! REAL men, real fights, and no bullcrap.from outside this hemisphere.

    I do understand the ref is under investigation already for bogus calls like this, so my guess is FIFA said it was time to act. They made the right call, what I see was nothing that warranted a red card at all. Fuggem!

    Tom762

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, never been a soccer fan. Boring as shit. Players are ate up with drama, fall down, screaming and crying if they are bumped. Nothing I'm gonna watch.

      Delete
  3. So much for Trump's influence in FIFA. Belgium walked all over team USA last night

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you saying that you thought Trump could dictate the outcome of a soccer match.
      Pathetic that you came to that conclusion.

      Delete

Doctor Appointment Today

  I have to travel to the big city this morning to see a couple of doctors so posting will be light today. Have a great day.