According to Trump in 2016, when Obama was in charge of the FBI and CIA the elections were fair. In 2024 when Biden was in charge of the FBI and CIA the elections were fair. BUT in 2020 when Trump was in charge of the FBI and CIA the elections we NOT fair!
Waaah, waaah, waaah ... go cry and lie somewhere else, bitch. We're smart enough to know the truth and you have no freakin' clue. Go spit that propaganda shit somewhere else.
Not crying at all. I know who won and lost every American election. The snowflake crybabies that have been whining since the 2015 Iowa caucus is MAGA! If Trump wins the election is fair. If Trump loses it was rigged! Bunch of snowflakes that can't deal with reality. You need a safe space where nobody can challenge your basic understanding of the world around you
All I hear is whining, pissing, and moaning. You really need to take those wet panties off and put on some big boy pants and get over it. There are cures for TDS. Go get a testosterone injection or whack yourself in the beta balls and man up. Safe spaces are for bitches like yourself.
If I didn't know you better I would assume that a statement like this means that you will not censor comments you don't like. But we both know how much of a thin skinned, snowflake bitch you are. You can't deal with a lost election 6 years ago much less will you be able to deal with people highlighting the glaring inconsistencies of your positions.
Today is 7/22/2026. Trump has been bitching about elections for over 10 years an still has offered NO evidence that proves anything. His last presidential address offered no new evidence and all his claims were rejected by the documents he released and his own government. Meanwhile you are poorer than you were in 2016. Healthcare, food, fuel, heating, insurance is all more expensive. Your life has only gotten worse since you decided you would rather die poor than accept you made a poor election
I would say I hate it that your life is obviously sucking hard, but I don't. And I am actually in better shape than I was under your daddy Biden and things are only getting better. You obviously didn't listen to his last address re: election interference. I don't give a rats ass how long he bitches about something that was done to undermine the integrity of our elections. The Damnocrats have done everything in their power to destroy voting integrity. So, since this has just devolved into you crying and bitching about you being triggered, I am ending it here. Any more responses from you will just be unceremoniously deleted. I don't operate this blog to cater to little bitches.
According to Trump in 2016, when Obama was in charge of the FBI and CIA the elections were fair. In 2024 when Biden was in charge of the FBI and CIA the elections were fair. BUT in 2020 when Trump was in charge of the FBI and CIA the elections we NOT fair!
ReplyDeleteWaaah, waaah, waaah ... go cry and lie somewhere else, bitch. We're smart enough to know the truth and you have no freakin' clue. Go spit that propaganda shit somewhere else.
DeleteNot crying at all. I know who won and lost every American election. The snowflake crybabies that have been whining since the 2015 Iowa caucus is MAGA! If Trump wins the election is fair. If Trump loses it was rigged!
DeleteBunch of snowflakes that can't deal with reality. You need a safe space where nobody can challenge your basic understanding of the world around you
All I hear is whining, pissing, and moaning. You really need to take those wet panties off and put on some big boy pants and get over it. There are cures for TDS. Go get a testosterone injection or whack yourself in the beta balls and man up.
DeleteSafe spaces are for bitches like yourself.
Safe spaces are for bitches like yourself
DeleteIf I didn't know you better I would assume that a statement like this means that you will not censor comments you don't like. But we both know how much of a thin skinned, snowflake bitch you are. You can't deal with a lost election 6 years ago much less will you be able to deal with people highlighting the glaring inconsistencies of your positions.
Today is 7/22/2026. Trump has been bitching about elections for over 10 years an still has offered NO evidence that proves anything. His last presidential address offered no new evidence and all his claims were rejected by the documents he released and his own government.
Meanwhile you are poorer than you were in 2016. Healthcare, food, fuel, heating, insurance is all more expensive. Your life has only gotten worse since you decided you would rather die poor than accept you made a poor election
I would say I hate it that your life is obviously sucking hard, but I don't.
DeleteAnd I am actually in better shape than I was under your daddy Biden and things are only getting better.
You obviously didn't listen to his last address re: election interference.
I don't give a rats ass how long he bitches about something that was done to undermine the integrity of our elections. The Damnocrats have done everything in their power to destroy voting integrity.
So, since this has just devolved into you crying and bitching about you being triggered, I am ending it here. Any more responses from you will just be unceremoniously deleted. I don't operate this blog to cater to little bitches.