I have to travel to the big city this morning to see a couple of doctors so posting will be light today. Have a great day.
Word of advice, if you have to take your pants off, and the doctor tells you to lay them next to his: Run!-lg
Anybody who gets caught like that should turn in their man card.Ain't nobody ever gonna get the draw on me.
May good health follow you in and good news follow you out.
Thank you, Toot. Both appointments went surprisingly quick and there was no news that I wasn't expecting so all in all ... good visits.
Don't lose any toes...
Good advice from an expert.
Damn right. Cause if you lose toes, some bearded curmudgeon will run up behind you and slap some Crocs on your ass. And then, from what I've heard, you turn gay.
Do NOT let Cederq slap Crocs on you! Lol!Tom762
Cederq can't catch me .... hahahahaha.
Very disappointed in you Karl, Ole Remus said stay away from the big city
I'm disappointed in myself, Chris. Ole Remus was RIGHT. But the wife makes a lot of the rules these days.
Word of advice, if you have to take your pants off, and the doctor tells you to lay them next to his: Run!
ReplyDelete-lg
Anybody who gets caught like that should turn in their man card.
DeleteAin't nobody ever gonna get the draw on me.
May good health follow you in and good news follow you out.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Toot. Both appointments went surprisingly quick and there was no news that I wasn't expecting so all in all ... good visits.
DeleteDon't lose any toes...
ReplyDeleteGood advice from an expert.
DeleteDamn right. Cause if you lose toes, some bearded curmudgeon will run up behind you and slap some Crocs on your ass. And then, from what I've heard, you turn gay.
DeleteDo NOT let Cederq slap Crocs on you! Lol!
ReplyDeleteTom762
Cederq can't catch me .... hahahahaha.
DeleteVery disappointed in you Karl, Ole Remus said stay away from the big city
ReplyDeleteI'm disappointed in myself, Chris. Ole Remus was RIGHT. But the wife makes a lot of the rules these days.
Delete