After posting this, all I got was one sick TDS-infected asswipe to come here and prove he was a pervert. I thought someone would see the humor and instead it attracted a fucking blue-haired bitch.
The lefties are.pissed because Bruen has shown to be the death of anti rights policy. Let them cry themselves to sleep. If Viramontes goes as it should, they will collectively do the "head-splodey" thing! Fuk em and feed em fish heads!
YES SIR. And thank you for coming here and making a coherent comment on this post. All the comments here before you this morning have been from blue-hairs and anti-gun cards. LOVE it when they do the "head-splodey" thing. And two comments were referring to their love for the murdering bitch Lindsay Clancy.
After posting this, all I got was one sick TDS-infected asswipe to come here and prove he was a pervert. I thought someone would see the humor and instead it attracted a fucking blue-haired bitch.
ReplyDeleteWhat I don't like is liars, perverts, and retards. This post has done nothing but attract those.
ReplyDeleteThe lefties are.pissed because Bruen has shown to be the death of anti rights policy. Let them cry themselves to sleep. If Viramontes goes as it should, they will collectively do the "head-splodey" thing! Fuk em and feed em fish heads!
ReplyDeleteTom762
YES SIR. And thank you for coming here and making a coherent comment on this post.
DeleteAll the comments here before you this morning have been from blue-hairs and anti-gun cards.
LOVE it when they do the "head-splodey" thing.
And two comments were referring to their love for the murdering bitch Lindsay Clancy.