Thursday, August 13, 2026

Feckless WNBA Bosses Meet To Define 'Woman'… And Come Up With Exactly Nothing

Some say that women are indecisive, and the WNBA just proved it on Wednesday by holding meetings to decide who’s eligible to play in their league and came up with… nada. 

Zilch, nothing.

Instead, they just blasted the “haters” who would dare to point out that allowing dudes to play in athletic competition against women is ludicrous, something we all know instinctively.

They meet for hours over the ongoing transgender athlete drama and come up with nothing? It’s kind of pathetic, isn’t it?

To wit:



As we’ve reported, the women’s league has been put on notice by former NBA players Enes Kanter Freedom and Royce White that it’s time for them to put up or shut up on the issue. By declaring their intentions to play in the Association, the testosterone-fueled pair is attempting to force a long-overdue reckoning in sports: are you just all about vapid woke messaging, or do you mean what you say? Are you really for an all-encompassing inclusivity, or only when it suits your left-wing worldview?

Grow a pair and take a stand.

Hint: I’m guessing there’s not a single female in the WNBA ­— whether player or executive — who’s excited about the prospect of facing the 6-foot-10, heavily muscled Kanter Freedom. But they don’t have the, um, guts to say it.


The various and sundry controversies crowding the unpopular league might actually be good for them in the moment, because not a whole lot of people were paying attention to them beforehand. That being said, controversy and idiocy can only keep you in the headlines for so long, and at some point you have to put forth a product that people are actually interested in.

The league’s latest wishy-washy statement, which only hates on those who would dare to call out their hypocrisy yet comes up with exactly zero answers of their own, only adds to the appearance of an Association that is a toxic brew of extremism, intolerance, and hypocrisy.

Good luck going forward, ladies.


https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2026/08/13/feckless-wnba-leaders-meet-to-discuss-what-is-a-woman-and-come-up-with-nothing-n2205554

7 comments:

  1. Somewhere in that meeting, you just know some chucklehead said "How should I know? I'm not a biologist".
    -lg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, if a Supreme Court Justice don't know what a female is, who does. I should volunteer to be the one that checks ... on second thought ... that job would suck if they keep letting the trannies play.

      Delete
  2. First off, Brian "Brittney" Griner is a dude.
    Second, Dijon Carrington, without makeup and her platinum wig, is one UGLY ass sheboon.

    Until Cailyn and Sophie were recognized for thier actual talent, no one gave a shit about chicksketball.

    Fuck all of them. They want to play like big boys, then shut up and play!

    Tom762

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I don't give a shit about women's basketball, or basketball at all. I just got interested when Caitlin and Sophie started having to fist fight the bastards in the middle of a basketball court. I'm one of those who don't think any biological men should be in their sports, dressing rooms, or personal spaces.
      I wouldn't mind being able to peek though.

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to see the videos of the upcoming fouls. It's gonna be hilarious! Watching some rug munching sheboon getting clocked so hard her replacement has to shoot the free throw. Or better yet, an obvious charging and she just bounces off him... it'll be epic watching dumb ass broads pretending to be a man having their noses rubbed in the truth about obvious physical differences.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking it won't last too long before it becomes obvious to the oblivious that there is going to have to be a decision made.
      I guess we just used to be smarter in the old days when we knew the difference between girls and boys automatically.

      Delete
  4. they already have a male player --Brittany Greiner

    ReplyDelete

NCAAF Week # 4

That's it folks. I sat in my easy chair and I laid in the bed almost all day and watched pre-recorded college football. I hope you guys/...