FSU 34 vs 17 NMS
Despite the score, FSU has not got their game together yet. They played well, but there was nothing outstanding about their game.
I watched the UNC/TCU game so I thought I would post the score.
UNC 15 - 10 TCU
I only post about the 4 teams that I follow here on the blog. I usually watch a few other games out of the top teams though. I was born in Georgia so UGA is my top team. FSU is second and UF is third. MIA is on here because I love to spite them. I despise Miami.
Latest rankings:
Bring back Jimmie Johnson
ReplyDeleteHell of a coach ... but I was never a Dallas fan.
DeleteThey are not ranked, but I must say got em in 2014War Damn Eagle!!!
ReplyDeleteBut on a side note, and maybe it's just my vantage point, but what is with the consistent over ranking of Oregon? Have historically played a weak schedule (albeit the '26 schedule has some big names) and never delivered on the hype...which by my count is going on 16 years. Auburn beat them in 2010, Ohio State beat em in 2014. I don't get it.
There are always a few teams that seem to have favoritism in the rankings even though it doesn't reflect in the schedule they play.
Delete