1957 Pontiac Chieftain Safari Two-Door
Restoration / Modified
I love it! You wanna buy it for me as I have settled into being a good boy and listening to my docs, nurses and Claw of Bear...
Yeah, no problem. That sentence you wrote actually guarantees me from ever having to carry through with the purchase. "good boy" hahahahaha ... "listening to my docs, nurses, AND Claw of Bear". hahahaha.
A 4 speed with fly windows, nice. Thanks Karl.
We called them "wing" windows but yeah. I'd drive that thing every day. I'd drive it to go to the barn.
Just until after the elections, then they will welcome him with open arms. Men would never stand behind a child butcher like Lindsay Clancy.
I love it! You wanna buy it for me as I have settled into being a good boy and listening to my docs, nurses and Claw of Bear...
ReplyDeleteYeah, no problem. That sentence you wrote actually guarantees me from ever having to carry through with the purchase. "good boy" hahahahaha ... "listening to my docs, nurses, AND Claw of Bear". hahahaha.
DeleteA 4 speed with fly windows, nice. Thanks Karl.
ReplyDeleteWe called them "wing" windows but yeah. I'd drive that thing every day. I'd drive it to go to the barn.
Delete