Sunday, August 2, 2026

Happy Birthday J.D. - 42 Years Old

 

8 comments:

  1. that's f-ing funny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I laughed when I saw it ... and then I laughed again when I thought about how the Hildebeast would react when she saw it.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Cuter than the Hildebeast, anyway.

      Delete
  3. Business up front
    Party in the back!
    -lg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vance will never be president. He is very disliked by normies and most republicans.
    He is seen as untrustworthy because he has changed his positions and name 97 times depending on what is convenient. If democrats nominate a half passable candidate Vance is done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I personally don't think he is disliked as much as you think he is BUT he is not my favorite either. I am waiting to see if Rubio and/or DeSantis throw in. I would like to see that team.

      Delete

Political Memes/Cartoons - 9.16.2026