Well, we don't know if that is you or not. Also, if you are male or female, you modestly crossed your leg and forever obliterated your chance at fame and a porn star Oscar...
I was trying to save all the other men on the planet from being embarrassed from the comparison. I, sadly, didn't consider the possible fame that would have come from letting the world ogle "The Tool."
Well, we don't know if that is you or not. Also, if you are male or female, you modestly crossed your leg and forever obliterated your chance at fame and a porn star Oscar...
ReplyDeleteI was trying to save all the other men on the planet from being embarrassed from the comparison. I, sadly, didn't consider the possible fame that would have come from letting the world ogle "The Tool."
DeleteMine is the "The Big Ten Inch." Name that tune...
DeleteAerosmith - Big 10 Inch Record
DeleteTo be fair, Karl, at that age, we all had dicks hanging halfway to our knees!
ReplyDelete-lg
I still find myself wishing for the same penis to leg ratio I had at that age.
Delete