Not everyone is as successful and wealthy as you are Karl. To some of us the difference between $2.5 and $4.5 a gallon is significant. I would buy an EV but unfortunately those are also too expensive for me
And the jug-eared Marxist Muslim Mulatto actually said that he WANTED $9-10/gal gasoline, in order to force everyone to buy the "green" electric pieces of shit, so you can amble on back to your Cheeto-stained couch and fuck right off, oh brave anonymous troll.
'Cause I can't drive .... 65. You know, I get as pissed over high gas prices as anybody but I gotta go do what I gotta go do so I just go. And Trump is doing SO MUCH good for America, if I gotta deal with paying a little more for gas to get all the other benefits, I'll just deal with it.
Great! Now that we have a lake and a gulf I can finally afford to fill my tank with gas. Thank you President Trump!
ReplyDeleteYou must really have a shit job and most likely a shit life if you can't afford to buy gas. You should go buy an EV.
DeleteNot everyone is as successful and wealthy as you are Karl. To some of us the difference between $2.5 and $4.5 a gallon is significant.
DeleteI would buy an EV but unfortunately those are also too expensive for me
JDH
That's hilarious, JDH.
DeleteBut it does make me wonder how you ever survived the Biden regime with gas prices over $5 a gallon. $7+ in Californication.
It kinda screws up a verse in Gordon Lightfoot's Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald, but he's a Canadian, so who cares?😁
ReplyDelete-lg
That small change doesn't amount to much. That's a really inspired song by the way, very good.
DeleteAnd the jug-eared Marxist Muslim Mulatto actually said that he WANTED $9-10/gal gasoline, in order to force everyone to buy the "green" electric pieces of shit, so you can amble on back to your Cheeto-stained couch and fuck right off, oh brave anonymous troll.
ReplyDeleteExactly ... and thank you, B.C.
DeleteI wonder if gas is so expensive why do so many people drive 75mph instead of 65?
ReplyDelete'Cause I can't drive .... 65.
DeleteYou know, I get as pissed over high gas prices as anybody but I gotta go do what I gotta go do so I just go. And Trump is doing SO MUCH good for America, if I gotta deal with paying a little more for gas to get all the other benefits, I'll just deal with it.