I think the plastic tents and portable toilets perfectly portray the state of our largest municipalities. If you look at the numbers of how much a house and car cost relative to our income that is not rising even close at the same rate as inflation. You will see we are in a great depression worse than before. I voted for Trump and now we have a national debt that screams nearly 40 trillion. I am sick and tired of the boot licking. Trumps first term was notably different than this one in which he is clearly compromised or worse, then plan altogether. Don't even mention the police surveillance state that we are all paying for with our retirement funds.
Steve, you are rambling around a lot there. I don't know if you just can't put your thoughts into words or if you drank before you posted. But you really lost me at: "Trumps first term was notably different than this one in which he is clearly compromised or worse, then plan altogether." Clearly compromised ... ???. Just a heads up, Trump ain't perfect, but he's the best thing to happen to the office of the Presidency since Ronald Reagan. Love it or not.
Rambling at times yes. Of course Trump isn't perfect, no one is except Jesus. We're supposed to bring the national debt down not up. We were promised all of these savings and government waste and fraud reduced. Instead spending is skyrocketing. The Tariffs were a rouse as only the consumer s are hurt by them. We were promised lower taxes if not eliminated income tax (yes he dangled that carrot). He is compromised by Israel's bidding. Please prove me wrong.
You're just wrong, Steve. About almost everything. Some good things require a little pain to achieve the desired result. It's almost impossible to take a football team with a 0-13 record and turn it into a 13-0 team in just one year. It takes a little time. If you would just stop crying long enough to wipe your tears, you could see that everything is working in the good direction. And I'm just a blogger that doesn't owe you shit. I don't have the time or the energy to educate you, to prove you wrong, so you're on your own. You just need to pay closer attention to the big picture. And the IDS/Israel Derangement Syndrome is a little much.
You know we would be BUT too many in congress are ate up with TDS and they can't bring themselves to do anything that would look like they were on Trump's side, so they just keep screwing over Americans to keep the radicals in their base happy.
A recent ruling by the fifth circuit upheld the President's authority to remove illegal aliens. In a concurring decision, Justice James C. Ho wrote: "Under the Constitution, the President is the Commander in Chief. He alone is vested with the executive power, and entrusted with taking care that the laws be faithfully executed. Numerous Presidents have asserted this authority to take independent military action on countless occasions." You'd almost think that argument would be a strong enough statement to justify the ballroom. Afterall, all the security required to protect foreign dignitaries would be more than justified as national defense. But then again, I'm not a TDS infected judge, so what do I know. -lg
Damn, that'll make 2 times this week I have to call in the help and get the f-ing tears mopped up and it's still Monday. You girls need to find another blog to cry at. Heads up, Trump don't own that ballroom and won't be carrying it with him when he leaves ... dumbfuck. Oh, it must just be you and your poor decisions making you poor. I'm doing alright.
I think the plastic tents and portable toilets perfectly portray the state of our largest municipalities. If you look at the numbers of how much a house and car cost relative to our income that is not rising even close at the same rate as inflation. You will see we are in a great depression worse than before. I voted for Trump and now we have a national debt that screams nearly 40 trillion. I am sick and tired of the boot licking. Trumps first term was notably different than this one in which he is clearly compromised or worse, then plan altogether. Don't even mention the police surveillance state that we are all paying for with our retirement funds.
ReplyDeleteSteve, you are rambling around a lot there. I don't know if you just can't put your thoughts into words or if you drank before you posted.
DeleteBut you really lost me at: "Trumps first term was notably different than this one in which he is clearly compromised or worse, then plan altogether." Clearly compromised ... ???.
Just a heads up, Trump ain't perfect, but he's the best thing to happen to the office of the Presidency since Ronald Reagan. Love it or not.
Rambling at times yes. Of course Trump isn't perfect, no one is except Jesus. We're supposed to bring the national debt down not up. We were promised all of these savings and government waste and fraud reduced. Instead spending is skyrocketing. The Tariffs were a rouse as only the consumer s are hurt by them. We were promised lower taxes if not eliminated income tax (yes he dangled that carrot). He is compromised by Israel's bidding. Please prove me wrong.
DeleteYou're just wrong, Steve. About almost everything. Some good things require a little pain to achieve the desired result. It's almost impossible to take a football team with a 0-13 record and turn it into a 13-0 team in just one year. It takes a little time. If you would just stop crying long enough to wipe your tears, you could see that everything is working in the good direction.
DeleteAnd I'm just a blogger that doesn't owe you shit. I don't have the time or the energy to educate you, to prove you wrong, so you're on your own. You just need to pay closer attention to the big picture.
And the IDS/Israel Derangement Syndrome is a little much.
I think if the entire congress worked with Trump we would all be better off.
DeleteYou know we would be BUT too many in congress are ate up with TDS and they can't bring themselves to do anything that would look like they were on Trump's side, so they just keep screwing over Americans to keep the radicals in their base happy.
DeleteA recent ruling by the fifth circuit upheld the President's authority to remove illegal aliens. In a concurring decision, Justice James C. Ho wrote:
ReplyDelete"Under the Constitution, the President is the Commander in Chief. He alone is vested with the executive power, and entrusted with taking care that the laws be faithfully executed. Numerous Presidents have asserted this authority to take independent military action on countless occasions."
You'd almost think that argument would be a strong enough statement to justify the ballroom. Afterall, all the security required to protect foreign dignitaries would be more than justified as national defense.
But then again, I'm not a TDS infected judge, so what do I know.
-lg
I agree, lg.
DeleteThat latest ruling was that the President had the authority to end the TPS statuses for several hundred thousand Somalians. See YA!
We are getting poor and Trump is getting a gold plated ballroom. Not what I voted for!
ReplyDeleteFuck the ballroom, the reflecting pool and the stupid arch and get his ass on making things better for Americans.
Damn, that'll make 2 times this week I have to call in the help and get the f-ing tears mopped up and it's still Monday. You girls need to find another blog to cry at.
DeleteHeads up, Trump don't own that ballroom and won't be carrying it with him when he leaves ... dumbfuck.
Oh, it must just be you and your poor decisions making you poor. I'm doing alright.