Monday, August 10, 2026

Political Memes/Cartoons - 8.10.2026





(Not political, but relevant nonetheless.)






5 comments:

  1. Anyone that has ever watched a WWII movie, let alone read a history book, knows that Elon has lost touch with reality.

    The left has a fair number of skeletons in their closet. Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Castro, Kim Jong-il, and many more.
    Hitler was not a leftwing socialist. We, in America, used to be clear eyed about that fact.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't think of one single idea or thought that I would trust you on over Elon Musk. His reality has made him the richest man in America and one of the most admired men also.
      Your opinion has no power here.

      Delete
    2. I second that MarkM

      Delete
    3. Two dumbfucks agree with each other. Why does that not surprise me.

      Delete
  2. Your definition of "left wing" has to be pretty fluid.
    Being maybe slightly less totalitarian than Stalin does not make you not left wing.

    ReplyDelete

Political Memes/Cartoons - 9.24.2026

The 'Palestinian Rachel Dolezal' is a school teacher in Philadelphia.