Far right and far left end up looking much the same. The horse shoe theory of politics. Nazism, Fascism, Communism and Socialism can end up looking the same to the people on the street. It really doesn't make a difference if the boot that is on your neck is a right or left boot. All these ideologies always require violence to control individuals, businesses and maintain power.
Well, Mark, you have a rather fucked up way of looking at things. All of the ideologies you mentioned are left-leaning or far left. So the chance of the "boot" being a right wing "boot" is none to zilch. Right wing ideologies all prefer the government to be smaller with less control of the people. If you can't tell the difference between left and right ideologies, you aren't as smart as you think you are, which is a common problem with leftards. I hear there are quite a few left-leaning blogs where you could go that you would be very happy to hear you offer your opinion. I didn't start this blog to listen to leftist shit. I started this blog so I could share with people with a higher IQ than that of AOC, Piker, Pocahontas Warren, and the like. I will listen to just so much before I just start deleting your comment with not even reading it or a second glance.
Far right and far left end up looking much the same. The horse shoe theory of politics. Nazism, Fascism, Communism and Socialism can end up looking the same to the people on the street. It really doesn't make a difference if the boot that is on your neck is a right or left boot.
ReplyDeleteAll these ideologies always require violence to control individuals, businesses and maintain power.
Well, Mark, you have a rather fucked up way of looking at things. All of the ideologies you mentioned are left-leaning or far left. So the chance of the "boot" being a right wing "boot" is none to zilch.
DeleteRight wing ideologies all prefer the government to be smaller with less control of the people.
If you can't tell the difference between left and right ideologies, you aren't as smart as you think you are, which is a common problem with leftards.
I hear there are quite a few left-leaning blogs where you could go that you would be very happy to hear you offer your opinion.
I didn't start this blog to listen to leftist shit. I started this blog so I could share with people with a higher IQ than that of AOC, Piker, Pocahontas Warren, and the like.
I will listen to just so much before I just start deleting your comment with not even reading it or a second glance.