I totally agree, Toot. They were smiling and clapping like they were celebrating somebody's birthday. They were celebrating the cruel, torturous deaths of millions of babies who won't make that first birthday.
I'm sorry - that abortion bill doesn't go far enough ! Why stop at birth ? Why not give a woman a one year trial period with the brat ? If she doesn't like it, for whatever reason, simply return it to the clinic, and we'll snap it's neck while you watch and celebrate your empowerment !
( This is satire - sadly, I wouldn't doubt that this is next up on the woke agenda . )
I'm totally willing to let the parents to make their own decision when it's a choice between the life of the mother or the baby. I won't even argue either way in the case of rape or incest pregnancies. But those decisions need to be made as soon as possible.
That governor signing abortion law up to time of birth is morally bankrupt. The people applauding in the back are just as sick.
ReplyDeleteI totally agree, Toot. They were smiling and clapping like they were celebrating somebody's birthday. They were celebrating the cruel, torturous deaths of millions of babies who won't make that first birthday.
DeleteTruly vile and disgusting.
ReplyDeleteYes sir. Absolutely.
DeleteI'm sorry - that abortion bill doesn't go far enough ! Why stop at birth ? Why not give a woman a one year trial period with the brat ? If she doesn't like it, for whatever reason, simply return it to the clinic, and we'll snap it's neck while you watch and celebrate your empowerment !
ReplyDelete( This is satire - sadly, I wouldn't doubt that this is next up on the woke agenda . )
With the woke agenda, satire today is policy tomorrow.
DeleteI agree, you're probably not far from what they have on the wish list.
Any abortion, by any means, is murder.
ReplyDeleteTom762
I'm totally willing to let the parents to make their own decision when it's a choice between the life of the mother or the baby.
DeleteI won't even argue either way in the case of rape or incest pregnancies.
But those decisions need to be made as soon as possible.