Good selection of the sad state of affairs. I realize now why my Dad said "what's this world coming to" 60 years ago. Thanks KS.
Your dad and mine. Take care, Toot.
Why aren't we hearing of the FBI or Marshall's Service, Secret Service arresting and perp walking this DA asswipe in public and charging him?
The Trump administration seems to be scared of making any high value arrests, I have no clue why.
I tried the new falafel Girl Scout cookies and I got a stomach ache, yeah the made me feel awful ;)
They would probably have a really bad reaction in your gut. I've never eaten a "falafel" anything.They aren't real in any case.
Good selection of the sad state of affairs. I realize now why my Dad said "what's this world coming to" 60 years ago. Thanks KS.
ReplyDeleteYour dad and mine. Take care, Toot.
DeleteWhy aren't we hearing of the FBI or Marshall's Service, Secret Service arresting and perp walking this DA asswipe in public and charging him?
ReplyDeleteThe Trump administration seems to be scared of making any high value arrests, I have no clue why.
DeleteI tried the new falafel Girl Scout cookies and I got a stomach ache, yeah the made me feel awful ;)
ReplyDeleteThey would probably have a really bad reaction in your gut. I've never eaten a "falafel" anything.
DeleteThey aren't real in any case.