Monday, August 31, 2026

Political Memes/Cartoons - 8.31.2026

Men deal with Women with periods, pregnancy, menopause, etc.


These last two aren't political but I needed to post them so I can get them out of the folder. And they were funny to me.


4 comments:

  1. "Stop killing children" would also work in the endzone.
    Morning.
    -lg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morning, lg.
      That would be a message most Americans could get behind.

      Delete
  2. Funny how liberalism and feminism turns decent and beautiful women into complete slobs. Women store times when they thought they were dissed and lost an argument and were somehow wronged in their minds years later and bring it up and expect us to remember the circumstances and twisted logic she employed back then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It blows my mind. I'm extremely lucky that my wife is rational and doesn't play any typical feminist games, but I have seen men get tore up about something that they truly have no clue what they did wrong. I worked at a place that had several females in the administrative section that were REAL BITCHES and weren't afraid to turn the bitch loose with their old man on the phone or in person.
      I couldn't be around that. I'm soooo thankful for my old lady.

      Delete

Political Memes/Cartoons - 10.15.2026