Monday, August 3, 2026

Political Memes/Cartoons - 8.3.2026





NEVER FORGET how they treated you and your loved ones while they were living their lives like yours didn't matter. They DIDN'T CARE.




8 comments:

  1. Man, that is the truth about women not having a strong male figure around to tell them calm down and stop the shit. Believe me, I are the expert in these here matters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew I would have gotten the same advice from you. You are known for your ability to handle women in the way that demands respect and, at the same time, admiration. (coughcoughbullshitcoughcough.)

      Delete
  2. So Trump painted himself into the same corner as the Ayatollah?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In a way ... yes. They refuse to honor the requirements of any agreements they make and Trump keeps pushing it until, as he has recently said, there is no way out. That's not a quote, but it's what he meant. So he has to act.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I thought it was you. No other person on Earth can produce a funk like that.

      Delete
  4. The factory I work at hired nurses to monitor people coming/going and take their temperature. Most of them were pretty cool about wearing masks even though the company made it a requirement (most workers didn't wear 'em on the factory floor and supervisors only cared if their higher-ups were watching)

    But there was this one overzealous nurse (there's always one). Nurse Ratchet (my name for her) would chase me through the turnstiles or the factory floor. I had read up on so much of that shit, I'm sure you did too, about masks, iver, hydroxy, all about the jab mechanisms and vaers....
    Anyway, I'd point out all the garbage that she believed, not that it did any good.
    Trust the science except when it pointed out the virus would pass thru the n95. And cloth ones? Forget about it.

    I've thought about finding where she works just to say i told you so, you freaking bitch.
    -lg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went through all that shit at the company I was working for. They kept trying to force the clot shot on us and I kept refusing.
      They eventually put me on leave without pay. I had been out of work for 6 months when DeSantis shoved an executive decision up Florida companies asses and told them they couldn't force us to get the shot.
      They had to reinstate me at the position I left at, pay me all back pay, plus they ended up having to pay me several thousand dollars in addition because all of us that had been placed on leave, about 20 of us, all older employees, had hired a lawyer, and he sued for damages.
      It's worth noting that none of my immediate supervisors thought that I should have been placed on leave and they tried to fight for me. It was the company executives who are all owned by Brazil that made the decision.

      Delete

Political Memes/Cartoons - 9.20.2026