Ankle monitors ... WTF? While they have them at the detention center, detention them MF'ers, give 'em a pb&j sammich, and put their ass on a plane.
Just how stupid is this bitch. I needs my money like a hog needs slop. The government already rapes my paycheck before I get it and then they want me to cough up more just so I can keep 'renting' this property I BOUGHT and paid for. The government can kiss my ass. Give me a break.
The barbarian ‘nanny’ who decapitated 4 year-old Anastasia Meshcheryakov is Gyulchehra Bobokulova, 43.
After I got out of jail for shooting out speakers a few times, I would have to move out of Dearborn ... like I would live in Michigan in the first place.
If you needed more proof that Snopes is the shittiest of the satire sites, here it is.
Where the fuck is the reset button for this planet?
ReplyDelete-lg
Sadly, lg, it's gonna get worse before it gets better. Much worse, I think.
DeleteLocated inside the trigger guard,mate..
DeleteBest answer, Justin.
DeleteSophie Cunningham’s paybacks are glorious
ReplyDeleteYes sir, they are. I have become one of her biggest fans and I don't GAS about women's basketball.
DeleteWhat is wrong with rank choice voting?
ReplyDeleteThe way I understand it. Everyone ranks their top preferences and the end result is that someone that is somewhere in the middle of the electorate is elected. Neither extreme wins. In my book that is a positive outcome. We won't get a DSA nut or a groiper nut. In any case we, as a country, win even if my preferred candidate didn't win.
My main objection with RCV is that it doesn't guarantee that a candidate from both parties is represented. One party can easily be cut out of an election.
Delete