Sunday, August 16, 2026

Political Social Media - 8.16.2026

Yes, they were ALL Democrats.

He just barely speaks and understands English. How in the hell did he get elected mayor in MA.








4 comments:

  1. I get the whole point about poles being wrong before and wholeheartedly agree. They have been wrong before.

    This time around I have two problems believing that they are wrong. 1 Everyone around me is upset about the direction of the country and 2. I live in Texas and there is no chance in hell I will vote for Paxton.
    I have no decent options to vote for and therefore will not vote and I know many that think the same. Paxton is a bridge too far for many of us.

    JDH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you don't vote for Paxton and Talarico wins, the rest of Texas should line up and kick your ass until your nose bleeds.
      If you're waiting until the perfect politician is on the ballot, you're going to be eternally disappointed.

      Delete
    2. If Talarico wins someone should be kicked in the ass but not Texas voters. The Republican party chose to serve a shit sandwich, they can't be upset that Texans don't want to eat it.

      Delete
    3. That qualifies for the "Stupidest Comment Of The Week" contest ... but it's just Monday. I'll get back with you if you win.
      If Talarico wins, it's because y'all have people like you and Anonymous 12:50 deciding who is gonna win a Senator's seat in your state and you're too damn ignorant to handle it.
      (This comment was corrected. I don't live in Texas and commented that Paxton was running for Governor instead of Senator.)

      Delete

Hasan Piker … Japan … 2025 … WTF?

https://x.com/ConservBrief/status/2104702721953833302