https://x.com/navyhato/status/2089573661619703829
This booger is just shocked that stores and fast food places are putting up barriers between the workers and the youts. He can't be that ignorant because he's using social media and social media is flowing over with these barbarian takeovers.
https://x.com/GuntherEagleman/status/2089043833799454871
One day, someone will make a book out of her come backs. I've always heard it's not smart to get into a battle of words with a writer. Especially one of her caliber.
Karl, most of us know that marriage tip meme is deadly but that is still some funny ass shit right thar.
ReplyDeleteYes sir. I strive to get at least one laugh per customer.
DeleteRE: Cederq
I wanted to SALUTE YOU sir. You are more man than most. To give so much of yourself for a friend. Most people don't have somebody they can count on like that. Much respect for you sir.
....the compare her to her sister, if she has one, that works too
ReplyDeleteThat'll get you more dead.
Delete