She is an amazing spokeswoman for young women who are being told they have to transition to be happy, when most of the time they are just going through childhood questioning and curiosity. Parents who help or push this mutilation on children shouldn't be allowed to have or take care of children. Chloe is a hero for them. I've been posting her story for several years now.
I commend people like Chloe Cole. That should be unanimously voted yes. Thanks again for posting KS.
ReplyDeleteShe is an amazing spokeswoman for young women who are being told they have to transition to be happy, when most of the time they are just going through childhood questioning and curiosity. Parents who help or push this mutilation on children shouldn't be allowed to have or take care of children. Chloe is a hero for them. I've been posting her story for several years now.
Delete