https://x.com/SteveHiltonx/status/2083637515194712157
The first one Steve Hilton yes, if the people know better. The second one shoot em. The last one MTG? So sad. Thanks KS.
Agree on all 3, Toot.
I used to work with Special Ed kids, they pretty much had the same expression on their face as she does, that "no one is home" look.
I imagine so. Candace Owens has that look sometimes. But a lot of the time she has that blazing open eyes 'I'm a crazy bitch' look.
The first one Steve Hilton yes, if the people know better. The second one shoot em. The last one MTG? So sad. Thanks KS.
ReplyDeleteAgree on all 3, Toot.
DeleteI used to work with Special Ed kids, they pretty much had the same expression on their face as she does, that "no one is home" look.
ReplyDeleteI imagine so. Candace Owens has that look sometimes. But a lot of the time she has that blazing open eyes 'I'm a crazy bitch' look.
Delete