https://x.com/EndWokeness/status/2087660027658027285
I know I shouldn't feel this way and I know I'm wrong but when this total piece of shite dies, I hope it hurts for a long time.
This shit needs to STOP. FLORIDA IS FULL. NO VACANCY.
https://x.com/EndWokeness/status/2087660027658027285
I know I shouldn't feel this way and I know I'm wrong but when this total piece of shite dies, I hope it hurts for a long time.
This shit needs to STOP. FLORIDA IS FULL. NO VACANCY.
That's it folks. I sat in my easy chair and I laid in the bed almost all day and watched pre-recorded college football. I hope you guys/...
And it just keeps getting better, just read in RedState an airport in Texas (of all places!) is putting footwash stations in the bathrooms.
ReplyDeleteOn the plus side, it should help control the screw worm infestation.
-lg
If unfortunately I find myself in Texas at least I know where to relieve myself.
DeleteThat's just hilarious, Birdchaser.
DeleteI get the appeal of owning the libs but why is Florida spending my $ on a billboard in NYC?
ReplyDeleteHow is that billboard making things better for Floridians?
It's NOT. It pisses me off too. Pure waste of money and I don't want no more people moving into Florida. I live in a small rural area and I don't worry about getting crowed out because I own a little acreage.
Delete