A rep for the late drummer confirmed that he died on Monday, Aug. 17 at his ranch in Richmond, Texas while in hospice care. He was 77. No cause of death has been revealed.
He literally lived on the south side of my neighborhood. We all loved bumping into him at the store, or see him driving by in one of his fancy cars. I heard the past year has been hard for him. What a legend!
That would be great to be able to bump into a rock legend at the store and have a quick chat and get an autograph. The articles I read say, yeah, the last year has been rough. Another one of my lifelong rock legends is gone. R.I.P.
He literally lived on the south side of my neighborhood. We all loved bumping into him at the store, or see him driving by in one of his fancy cars. I heard the past year has been hard for him. What a legend!
ReplyDeleteFarewell Frank!
Hosedragger in Tx
That would be great to be able to bump into a rock legend at the store and have a quick chat and get an autograph.
DeleteThe articles I read say, yeah, the last year has been rough.
Another one of my lifelong rock legends is gone. R.I.P.