Saturday, August 8, 2026

Second Former NBA Player Announces Plans To Enter Next WNBA Draft

(I freakin' LOVE this. I don't watch, or I should say, until lately I haven't, watched, basketball because I couldn't care less about it. But the persecution of Caitlin Clark, Sophie Cunningham and other women players made me pay attention because of the gender pretenders invading the sport. NOW, some male basketball players are taking up the fight to get men OUT of women's sports by JOINING the women's teams. This is going to force a decision by whatever group of blue-hairs making decisions to either get men out OR to have women's basketball taken over by men.)


“As I stated a few days ago, I am declaring for the 2027 WNBA Draft,” said former NBA player and current Republican Senate candidate in Minnesota, Royce White.

“I identify as a sometimes identifying transgender woman!” he said.

https://x.com/JackThompsonFOX/status/2085882782580883923

Enes Freedom is 6 feet 10 inches tall and weighs 250 pounds.

Royce White is 6 feet 8 inches and weighs approximately 260 pounds.

2 comments:

  1. HaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!
    Go on, WNBA. Draft them.
    I double-dog-dare you.
    -lg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And when they do, when the shit hits the fan, it'll be the beginning of the end, either for men in the women's leagues or the end of the WNBA.
      I LOVE it.

      Delete

Second Former NBA Player Announces Plans To Enter Next WNBA Draft

(I freakin' LOVE this. I don't watch, or I should say, until lately I haven't, watched, basketball because I couldn't care l...