Thursday, August 6, 2026

Suicidal Empathy






6 comments:

  1. They'd rather be dead than free. Poor dumb bitches.
    -lg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They mistakenly believe that all lives matter. Obviously their lives don't matter.
      And any lives other than the islamic invaders lives don't matter to the cult of hate, death, and dismemberment.

      Delete
    2. I know you don't like links posted, so you can delete this if you want.
      I read this (about 1/2 hour) explaining why women lost their survival instincts and choose the bear instead.
      -lg

      https://behindthenarrative7.substack.com/p/how-the-west-learned-to-hate-itself?publication_id=4293775&post_id=209484211&isFreemail=false&r=ch1ue&triedRedirect=true

      Delete
    3. I'm not going to delete that, lg. It's a very good accurate read and a very good depiction of what we see happening here right now, as well as all over the world.

      Delete
  2. Lots of humor reality, sadly good stuff Karl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Bear Claw. It means a lot coming from you.

      Delete

Political Memes/Cartoons - 9.20.2026