Tuesday, August 11, 2026

This Is A Shame, IMO.

This happened yesterday. There should be, maybe a five year period in between a politician's death and the renaming of historical government buildings and facilities. Again, just my opinion. This has been Joint Base Charleston since the end of 1942.

To the military members who have served or are serving there, it will most likely remain Joint Base Charleston in their private conversations.


9 comments:

  1. Reminiscent of the USS Harvey Milk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand what you're saying but it's a LONG way from being that blatant. Graham was NOT an out of the closet outspoken homo. But like I said, I understand what you mean.

      Delete
  2. Well, it Is an air force base...
    -lg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. C;mon now, lg. It is actually a joint base with Air Force, Navy, Army, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard units, plus other DoD components.

      Delete
  3. Joint Base Ladybugs.

    Tom762

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen that suggestion all over the internet today.

      Delete
  4. I see. You don't want a Lindsey Graham base but are more than happy with a Donald Trump airport.
    You have the consistency of warm jello

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plenty of other blogs for you to troll. F off!

      Tom762

      Delete
    2. Yes, anonymous arsehole 12:52. You are right. I judge these things on who deserves to be honored. Trump is the GOAT of Presidents and I am okay with anything he wants to have named after him.
      And you have the consistency of bloody pus. Got another childish insult you want to throw out there.

      Delete

Political Memes/Cartoons - 9.25.2026