This is what kind of cartoon you make when you're too stupid to understand that Trump and/or his administration DID NOT BAN vaccines for childhood diseases. They made certain vaccines VOLUNTARY, but NOT MANDATORY. The Trump administration still recommends the MMR and polio vaccines for instance, but recommends taking them separately.
Under the executive order, a separate group of childhood vaccines would continue to be recommended for all children. These include immunizations against measles, mumps, rubella, diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis (whooping cough), polio, Hemophilus influenzae type B (Hib), pneumococcal disease, human papillomavirus (HPV) and chickenpox.
The White House said the goal is to increase parental choice and align U.S. recommendations more closely with some other developed nations.
The executive order doesn't eliminate access to the vaccines. Rather, it changes how they are recommended, potentially shifting them from routine immunizations to individualized decisions based on a child's circumstances and risk factors.
Hey Ramirez, now do the 20 million illegals (disease vectors) that Biden let in - they have zero vaccines.
ReplyDeleteIf you're DIVERSE enough, you get a pass. 'It's not their culture.'
DeleteSomewhere on my phone, I have a study comparing childhood innoculations to autism rates, pfizer's own 5.3.6 report listing a shit ton of adverse side effects from their clot shot, why hpv vaccines (a disease transmitted primarily thru anal sex) are being pushed so heavily on children... just to name few.
ReplyDeleteSo yeah, Ramirez, I got a LOT of questions/concerns about jabs and I think only a fool would be so blind as to trust the science.
-lg
You just have to be cautious WHOSE science you trust.
DeleteFor instance, I trust the science that tells me that if you have XX chromosomes, you are female and if you have have XY chromosomes you are male, BUT I do not trust the science that tells me that the 'clot shot' is 'safe and effective'.
I fear that trying to educate antivaxxers is useless at this point.
ReplyDeleteWe have shown you the data, the graphics, the research, the evidence of what happened in places were people didn't get vaccinated and you still don't get it.
At this point the decease will have to do the education for us.
You will have to see your children and loved ones die from preventable deceases before you change your mind. WE are seeing it in Lancaster PA with people rushing to vaccinate now that several have died. We saw is in Florida last year.
Unfortunately in any population there is always people that want to get vaccines but for different reasons can't (medical contraindications, no insurance, no doctors in the area, etc). Many of those people will also have to die for your stupidity.
The "anti-vaxxers" are the educated ones. We studied the science and we decided against a 'vaccine' that has killed or mained thousands since it was mandated.
DeleteThe evidence already shows you to be wrong. The people who screamed that we had to get the clot shot are dying at a rate greatly overshadowing the "anti-vaxxers."
This EO doesn't stop ANYBODY from getting vaccine ... it just doesn't make them mandatory. You have a choice now.
And I live in Florida and the stats there make you out to be a liar.
Let's see who the "little snowflake bitch" is after reviewing the real facts, you quisling little faggot.
DeleteMeasles was virtually wiped off the map in the U.S. once the vaccine was introduced decades ago. Probably 99.9% of U.S. CITIZENS' children continue to be vaccinated against it, yet an "epidemic" (your idiotic word for "a few cases") just so happens to occur IMMEDIATELY after 20+ MILLION Turd World Shithole miscreants and welfare sows poured across the border with ZERO vaccinations or screenings for communicable diseases. Pretty fucking coincidental, right? Now, kind go fuck off back to your mom's basement and continue masturbating to videos of Helen Thomas and Shillary oiling each other up in Rosie's sauna.
Shit! I just realized that I hit the "Reply" button under your reply and not to the "Brave AnonyTroll's" steaming pile of whale dung. Sorry if there's any confusion as to whom that was directed towards. I shall endeavor to be more vigilant in my relies, moving forward.
DeleteNo worries, B.C.
DeleteI was perturbed for a moment until I realized that you were responding to the moron who seems to be obsessed with being "deceased" ... or whatever it was he was tripping out on.
To the Anonymous commenter who responded to B.C.:
DeleteI deleted your comment after reading the about half of the lecture. You must think a lot of yourself to go on and on like that ... only to have it deleted with a movement of my hand.
You can call it whatever you want, but I don't have this blog for you to come here and bloviate bullshit.
Go find another home. Not even brave enough to have a name.
Good morning Karl! I see you have your hands full with assholes today. Good.to know so many medical professionals visit your site, as well as geopolitical experts and criminologists!
ReplyDeleteWhen you are getting flak...
Tom762
Good morning, Tom. And I must be over the target.
DeleteYou don't know the half of it. I had to delete 4 or 5 this morning because I don't do this to argue with the level of stupidity that has been here the last day or two.
I would be much happier if Trump would sign an EO mandating the reopening of insane asylums in the US and let's start committing these fucking retards so they can't come here and try to annoy me.
I have a delete button and I hear it calling to me when the incoming shit gets too deep.
President Trump only changed what the RECOMMENDATIONS are. If the parents want to turn their child into a walking vaccine dump they are free to do so.
ReplyDeleteAs sad as that sounds, it's actually correct.
DeleteAlthough, if you want to enroll your child in school, it's been a LOOOOONG time since I had to deal with that, they are required to have some of the vaccines on that list. That might have changed but I don't think so.