Wednesday, August 12, 2026

"White Privilege" Propaganda / Bullshit

This is a great representation of what the black attitude in general today is towards Whites. And NO, I'm not saying that every black person wants to hurt, maim, rape, and/or kill White people but crime stats prove that if you aren't watching your back around blacks, you run a higher risk than if you spend your time around Whites. Everything I'm seeing today, doesn't make me a racist, it makes me less of a potential victim. When they tell you they want to eliminate White people, shouldn't you take them at their word.

(Black people, libtarded blue-haired feminists, and metrosexual son boi's will call me a racist for saying this, but I do have black friends ... conservative, common sense, patriotic, America loving black people.)

Word to the wise.




ROFLMOAO ... I'm immune to that shit.

5 comments:

  1. We should have picked our own cotton.

    Tom762

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That 40 acres and a mule should have been in Africa.
      But these racist bastards of today aren't the same as the black people I grew up with as a child. The Democrats fucked them all up.

      Delete
    2. Settling untamed land, building towns, cities, economy, and let's not forget the sheer bravery to undertake an uncertain sea voyage just to come here.
      Lazy? Yeah right, moron.
      I prefer to imagine what this country would be like if our predecessors heeded the warnings of Joe McCarthy, then we wouldn't have a bunch of retards ruining this country with their commie loving bulletin.
      -lg

      Delete
    3. Bullshit. Fucking autocorrect.
      -lg

      Delete
  2. It's a damned shame Eli didn't invent his cotton machinery before the boats left Afreaka. 😮‍💨

    ReplyDelete

Political Social Media - 8.13.2026

https://x.com/EndWokeness/status/2087660027658027285 I know I shouldn't feel this way and I know I'm wrong but when this total piece...