I received an email yesterday from Cederq. I feel terrible that I didn't get this posted yesterday but life has been kicking my ass lately and I didn't see it until this morning. Apologies.
Karl
From Cederq:
Phil sent me an email last night, he talked to the hosting company and they said it was Mal-ware that brought the site down and Phil said he paid for a Mal-Ware protection and that should have protected us and get your company on the ball to get rid of it. Well, you can see it is still down and another thing the rep on the phone said for another $256 bucks Phil can get the super duper deluxe version to combat Mal-Ware to get it up sooner, sound like a scam to me...
Phil said the site was up briefly up last night and he did some update while it was up and then as soon as he was finished it went down again. I have no idea when it will be up.
Kevin
As I said over at Feral's:
ReplyDeleteI salute your dedication to the craft.
-lg
They fucked with you, Boilerdoc, Kenny Lane, Irish and now Phil. They almost took out Mike Miles too.
ReplyDeleteWhat the actual fuck?! They even fucked with Big Country!
This shit needs to end.
Tom762
We are partially up, lost a lot of posts and pictures and still can't publish a post yet, another five days and I sure they will at least halfway unfuck it...
ReplyDeleteGood luck, Cederq. I hope this bullshit is cleared up soon.
Delete